Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary


Today, August 27, 2010 is my wedding anniversary!!!
Yea!  33 Years!!!
I remember this day very well, my husband I got into our first big "misunderstanding", a few hours before saying, I Do!
 (I realize now that it is not a good idea for the bride and groom to spend the day together!) 
All I could think of was what was I going to tell my parents, If I did not get married? 
Call the wedding off?? 
His parents, and family, would have done cartwheels to their cars, popped the champange!
Mine had gone to a lot of hard work and expense, so as I sat in my yellow Mgbgt (19681/2), (with the doors locked), I decided that I would just do it!? Go through with the ceremony...
File for a divorce after a respectable time limit?!
A friend of ours recently told my husband that her daughter got married on the "two year plan", they signed a contact, that if they don't like each other in two years they will go their separate ways, my husband replied, he must have signed the long term contract because his hasn't run out yet!

1 comment: