Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mom's and Mother's Day


 Mother's Day is Sunday...  I don't have my Mom with me any more, but last week I was watching The Long Island Medium, on TLC.
  One thing she said that made me pause...  When you see someone, and for a minute you think it's your loved one... who is gone... Something about the way they move...  look, reminds you of  your loved one...  For a split second you think it's them... Then you remember... they are gone...  It's their way of letting you know they are with you... watching over you... 
  
  I see my Mom everywhere, when I least expect it... Her face on a stranger... as I pass them on the street, The elderly Hula dancer, last week... as she turned on the stage... the hand movements,
 the face...  I would like to believe it's true....

Happy Mother's day,  make sure you give your Mom a big hug.. Let her know how much you love her...   

No comments:

Post a Comment